Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More things I Love!

So my last post had a few things that I love, here are more things that I love and adore as an actress and model. Some of these are daily necessities :)




I've used many different kinds of mascara over the years. Cheap stuff, expensive, water-proof, lash extending etc. None of them compare to M.A.C. Mascara. It feels light, looks great and it photographs fabulously.





A pair of black Louboutins'. I wear heels a lot and I love how I feel in a good pair. I WILL own a pair of these fabulous shoes someday :)





A good cup of coffee helps me anytime. Whether it be a drip coffee with Splenda and a splash of milk or a gingerbread latte for the holidays. Coffee soothes me everyday. Cheers!




I have shopped at Bath and Body Works for years and I've tried many different scents. Then I discovered Midnight Pomegranate. I love this scent in lotion and body wash. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling feminine.





Ah UGG slippers. Is there anything greater? Nope! I wear slippers constantly and they're great for traveling and going on shoots!





I cannot live without a big comfy sweater. I wear big sweaters all year long. There's just something warm and comforting about them. Everyone should have one in their wardrobe.




Gotta have good tunes everyday. I enjoy music of all types. From Journey to Frank Sinatra. To Spanish guitar and the Beatles. Having music on set helps me get in the mood.

I hope that you enjoyed reading about some of my favorite things.

Be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Runway and Television

Bellevue Wedding Show February 2013
Seattle RAW Artists - February 2013
Fashion Night at the Wing - January 2013
Sustainable Fashion Show~London Couture - April 2012
Pink Carpet Project Runway Fashion show - March 2012
Red Cross Runway Show:Not Another Brick in the Wall - February 2012
Sugar Arts & Fashion Show - Portland-February 2012
RAW Artists - Seattle-February 2012
Red Cross Disaster Relief Fashion Show - Seattle-November 2011
Seattle Wine & Wedding Expo at the Space Needle - September 2011
Seattle Fall Fashion Days - September 21-24, 2011
Brides for Breast Cancer Runway Model - Bainbridge Island Wedding Show
New Day NW (2x) - Model for Brides for Breast Cancer
Fashion Bug Retail Store (2x) - Spokane,WA ~ Fall & Winter Clothing

"There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."
-Nelson Mandela


"A woman must be two things: classy and fabulous"
- Coco Chanel


Actors become actors because they loved entertaining their family by putting on the lampshade and dancing around as a kid, ... That's not my personality. For me, the fun part of making movies is seeing it as a director sees it. I like the architecture of movies. I like knowing what's coming and working to set that up.”
- Jodie Foster quotes (American Actress, b.1962)